From EUR 15
Bizantina is the craft beer of Ravenna, produced directly at the Darsenale, in a modern beer making plant in the center of the pub.
Come with us to discover this contemporary craft brewery that looks at the past.
Francesco, through the history of techniques and the description of the types of beers produced, will lead you to the discovery and tasting of the artisan beers produced here, unique in their kind.
You will discover flavors that tell of passion for quality, for ancient wisdom, for the taste of conviviality. Different flavors, different characters, one great story of love for beer.
monday at 6.30 p.m.
check availability and times during booking directly on the calendar
Darsenale - Bizantina Brewpub
via D’Alaggio 69, Ravenna
pub entrance: Via Bosi Maramotti fondo strada
Indications: at the City Dock, the pub is located exactly on the other side of the Railway Station FS, compared to the historic center, and is easily accessible on foot along the pleasant pedestrian path that runs along the Candiano canal
2 hours and 30 minutes
Italian & English
- brewery tour and technical explanation
- beer tasting with a small aperitif
- keychain gadgets
- explenation flyer for beer products
- visit to the craft brewery with explanation of production techniques
- description of the types of beer produced
- tasting of 4 craft beers with small aperitif plate
- it is advisable to book in advance as the seats are limited; the tour will be confirmed subject to availability
- at the Darsenale it will be possible, for those who wish, to continue the evening ordering and paying more on site
- if you require an invoice, you will have to request it BEFORE paying, writing an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org