From EUR 55
A tour to discover the Bolognese gastronomy, during which we will stroll inside the Quadrilatero market, the true beating heart of local specialties.
Here we will stop for 4 typical tastings and to discover all the anecdotes about Bolognese cuisine!
We will discover the best of Bologna with a local guide, who will allow us to immerse ourselves in the magical gastronomic atmosphere of the city centre. We will visit the famous historic shops of Bologna and taste some typical specialties, including the famous tortellini and balsamic vinegar of Modena, accompanied by an excellent glass of local wine in the center of Bologna.
Friday 5.00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 10.00 a.m
Piazza del Nettuno, Bologna
next to Bar Vittorio Emanuele staircase
please arrive 10 minutes before departure time
Directions: the staff will welcome the participants with the Bologna Tour sign
- Gastronomy Gilberto visit to the Bottega and Parmesan and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Bottega Ranocchi visit and tasting
- Tortellini tasting at Arcade shop
- expert and local licensed guide
- 4 tastings of typical local products
- if you require an invoice, you will have to request it BEFORE paying, writing an email at: email@example.com