From EUR 16
A seaside corner in the city. The Covered Market's fish market also welcomes you outside to enjoy a unique aperitif open air. A date with the chef's Fritto misto di pesce, served in a handy cone and accompanied by a glass of cool bubbles. The alternative aperitif within the beautiful setting of downtown Ravenna.
The experience will be accompanied by a GUIDED TOUR OF THE COVERED MARKET by the staff, discovering the history, architecture, the decor and food and wine thinking of the place.
every day and from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Ravenna Covered Market
P.za Andrea Costa, 48121 Ravenna
Indications: the Mercato Coperto, located in the historical centre, is about 10 minutes walk from both the train station and the Tourist Information Office in Piazza San Francesco
Italian & English
- guided tour of the Covered Market
- paranza tasting and glass of wine
- cone of fritto di paranza, whose name comes from the wooden boat commonly used for trawling, with fresh catch from the Adriatic including anchovies, sardines and barbed piers, sourced from our Pescheria and cooked by the chef
- glass of white wine
- total accessibility of spaces for disabled people
- free wi-fi connection
- animals allowed
- possibility of use of toilets and changing tables