The unique experience of being able to enter a large bunker from the Second World War, completely set up with original period objects. This is the Regelbau Bunker, used as a refuge and the largest we will see on our tour.
Following the path to discover the underground Cervia starts with the vision of particular conformations in concrete called "dragon's teeth", defensive obstacles with a particularly effective shape to stop the advance of tanks. We then continue with the Tobruk bunker, which holds particular secrets to end the visit with other dragon's teeth.
The duration of the thunder is about an hour.
from January to Mai
from 17 September to Dezember at 10.00 am
Meeting point (10 min before the start time):
Largo via Ruggero Leoncavallo
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Milano Marittima (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
Largo via Ruggero Leoncavallo, 48015 Cervia (RA)
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività