From EUR 100
every day at 10.00 am or 2.30 pm
24h in advance reservation needed
Tourist Information Office
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
please arrive 10 minutes before starting time
- Expert local guide
- Online booking and purchase of the guided tour is strongly recommended
- In case of telephone booking and on-site purchase, electronic payment methods such as debit card, credit card and satispay will be preferred
- We recommend arriving at the Tourist Information Office 10 minutes early in order to check-in at the counter and collect the devices. We ask the courtesy to be on time. You can access inside the Tourist Information Office one person at a time per counter, after wearing the mask and sanitizing your hands using the gel dispenser at the entrance
- It is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people who do not belong to your family unit
- The use of a protective mask, covering the nose and mouth, is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 and over. We do not recommend the use of masks with a valve.
- The radio guides are equipped with jacks: if you have your own headphones with jacks, you can bring them and use them during the visit, otherwise we will provide you with disposable ones. The audio guides will always be sanitized by the staff and delivered inside a small plastic bag.
- As required by the national protocols and the DPCM, personal data will be kept by Ravenna Incoming for 20 days