From EUR 10
The Mercato Coperto offers a quality selection of the territory's best oils: Brisighello DOP oil from the Cooperativa Agricola Brisighellese 'Terra di Brisighella' and Brisighello 'Selezione Alina' oil from Tenuta Pennita. All accompanied by our homemade bread, from the classic and traditional version to the more peculiar variety.
The experience will be accompanied by a GUIDED TOUR OF THE MERCATO COPERTO by the staff, discovering the history, architecture, furnishings and food and wine thinking of the place.
everyday at 10.00 am or 3.30 pm
Ravenna Covered Market
P.za Andrea Costa, 48121 Ravenna
Indications: the Mercato Coperto, located in the historical centre, is about 10 minutes walk from both the train station and the Tourist Information Office in Piazza San Francesco
Italian & English
- guided tour of the Mercato Coperto
- tasting of oils with typical products
The oil will be presented for tasting in white bowls to enhance its colour, taste and nuances:
- Brisighello DOP Extra Virgin Nostrana Olive Oil from Brisighella (Ravenna), Terra di Brisighella
- Olio Brisighello "Selezione Alina" Extra Virgin Olive Oil Monocultivar of Nostrana, Tenuta Pennita
Accompany the tasting of oils our Bread Basket with:
- Bread Sciocco type "0" without salt: from Romagna’s tradition, made with sourdough, leavened for a long time to offer lightness and flavor
- Sprouted Chickpeas and Turmeric Ciabattina: sprouted chickpeas are rich in protein, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Turmeric is a spice with formidable anti-inflammatory and purifying properties.
- Pane Brusco: made with type 1 flour, stone milled wheat, sourdough and biga, is worked by hand giving it a rustic aspect. It presents a crunchy crust and a compact crumb.
- total accessibility of the surfaces by people with disabilities
- free wi-fi connection
- animals allowed
- possibility of use of toilets and changing tables