From EUR 15
The Mosaic by Night guided tours are back again this year. For more than 20 years they have been opening the city's most beautiful monuments to tourists and art lovers in the evening hours.
Night guided tours of some of Ravenna's most fascinating art treasures are scheduled on Wednesday in July and August: the Basilica of San Vitale, the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, and the Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo.
every Wednesday of July and August
8.30 p.m. tour in ENGLISH
9.00 p.m. & 9.15 p.m. tour in ITALIAN
Ravenna Tourist Information Office
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
we kindly ask you to arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time
Italian & English
- expert local guide
- entrance ticket to monuments (only valid for tour participants)
- whisper radio-guides with jack plug for headphones
- Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia
- Basilica of San Vitale
- It is essential to respect the booking times of the tour, as the entrance times to the monuments do not allow for exceptions.Participants are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour at the indicated meeting point.
- the tour must be booked and paid online or at one of our Tourist Information Offices at least 12 hours before the tour starts. Participation in the tour is not guaranteed for those who have not booked in advance.
- we recommend booking in good time, as places may sell out well in advance
- the cancellation policy for this tour is 72 hours prior to departure to be eligible for a full refund. With less than 72h notice no refund will be given
- online booking and purchase of the guided tour are strongly recommended
- [read more]