End your day at sea with a relaxing yoga lesson on the beautiful beach of Cervia.
Yoga is a millenary discipline that involves body, posture, breath, spirituality. Bearer of a healthy lifestyle and psycho-physical well-being, it helps to have greater self-awareness.
Thanks to this one-hour lesson, you can enrich your holiday by practicing outdoors, accompanied by the gentle sound of the waves of the sea.
The lessons take place at the CerviAmare bath in Cervia with the following program:
Every Monday: 19.30 - 20.30
Every Wednesday: 7,30 - 8,30
Every Thursday 19,30 - 20,30
Bring your mat or beach towel with you.
Meeting point (15 min before the start time):
Bagno CerviAmare, 225 (second entrance)
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
CerviAmare - Lungomare Gabriele D'Annunzio, entrance 225, 48015 Cervia (RA)
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività