Guided excursion by electric boat to discover the treasures and curiosities of the Cervia Salt Works.
After meeting up at the Salina Visitor Centre, you will be the protagonist of a fascinating two-hour excursion by electric boat, accompanied by a guide who will illustrate the natural beauty of the South Station of the Po Delta Park.
During the excursion the electric boat will pass under some bridges, where it will be necessary to stoop or lie down. We point out this necessity so that people with physical limitations are informed and can assess the feasibility of the excursion.
Guided tour in Italian.
Meeting point (15 min before the start time):
Visitor Centre Salina di Cervia
Via Bova, 61
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
Centro Visite Salina di Cervia
Via Bova, 61, 48015 Cervia (RA)
- sportswear and comfortable shoes
- mosquito repellent
- sweatshirt for evening, dusk or dawn hikes
- hat and sunglasses for morning and afternoon excursions
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività