From EUR 10
Take part of our guided itineraries that will accompany you on a pleasant walk along the main streets of Ravenna’s historic town to discover the most suggestive and least known corners, famous people, anecdotes and legends, food and wine and street art.
A guided tour in the historical center, to look into the rich heritage of the city of which the 8 UNESCO monuments are only the flagship. The churches and basilicas of Ravenna tell us about a past in which, the halls of worship were the reference points in the various quarters of the ancient city. Houses and small buildings adorned with portals, mullioned windows, balconies and porticoes, are evidence of the building renovation made during the Venetian domination in the second half of the 1400s. Not to mention the fact that for centuries Ravenna, an extraordinarily powerful and evocative city, welcomed illustrious characters who in these lands were profitable poets and ingenious revolutionaries. So much that even today Ravenna is still chosen by internationally renowned artists for installations and works of street art.
every day at 10.30
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
- Expert local guide
- Whisper radio guides with jack connection for headphones
(please read the vademecum)
- the guided tour will take place entirely outdoors
- the groups will consist of a maximum of 15 participants
- from Monday to Friday for this experience is required a minimum number of participants
- it is important that you read and respect the vademecum beside