From EUR 10
Take part of our guided tours that will lead you on a pleasant walk along the main streets of Ravenna’s historic town to discover the most suggestive and least known corners, famous people, anecdotes and legends, food and wine and street art.
A guided tour in the historical center to look into the rich heritage of the city whose flagship are the 8 UNESCO monuments. The churches and basilicas of Ravenna tell us about a past in which quartethe halls of worship were the reference points in the various districts of the ancient city. Houses and small buildings adorned with portals, double lancet windows, balconies and porticoes, are evidence of the building renovation made during the Venetian domination in the second half of the 15th century. Not to mention the fact that for centuries Ravenna, an extraordinarily powerful and evocative city, welcomed illustrious characters that have been great poets and ingenious revolutionaries on this land. So much, that even today, Ravenna is still chosen by internationally renowned artists for installations and works of street art.
- Online booking and purchase of the guided tour is strongly recommended
- In case of booking and on-site purchase, electronic payment methods such as debit card, credit card and satispay will be preferred
- We recommend arriving at the Tourist Information Office 15 minutes early in order to check-in at the counter and collect the devices. We ask the courtesy to be on time. You can access inside the Tourist Information Office one person at a time per counter, after wearing the mask and sanitizing your hands using the gel dispenser at the entrance
- It is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people who do not belong to your family unit
- The use of a protective mask, covering the nose and mouth, is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 and over. We do not recommend the use of masks with a valve
- The radio guides are equipped with jacks: if you have your own headphones with jacks, you can bring them and use them during the visit, otherwise we will provide you with disposable ones. The audio guides will always be sanitized by the staff and delivered inside a small plastic bag.
- As required by the national protocols and the DPCM, personal data will be kept by Ravenna Incoming for 20 days
(*) The Ravenna Tourist Information Office answers the number
+39 0544 482838 or to the email email@example.com
from Monday to Saturday, from 8.30am to 7.00pm,
Sunday from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
from Monday to Saturday at 10.30 am
Piazza San Francesco 7, Ravenna
Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
- Expert local guide
- Whisper radio guides with jack connection for headphones
(please read the vademecum)
- the guided tour will take place entirely outdoors
- the groups will consist of a maximum of 20 participants
- for this experience is required a minimum number of participants
- it is important that you read and respect the vademecum beside